Interest Check: Lahaway this Weekend?

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
Steve,

You need the undelete software on your PC before you delete the files. Otherwise by installing it you run the risk of overwriting the areas of the disk that you would try to recover from.

I have an external USB hard drive that I keep a backup of all of my important stuff. I also have a 256MB SD card in my laptop's SD slot that I keep my *really* important stuff (Quickbooks data) on.

Here's my photos from the trip:

http://forums.njpinebarrens.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=247

I had a great time, and it was nice to see everybody again. I think I am going to start planning more hikes & expeditions soon.

And why didn't anybody tell me that my hair looked like Eddie Munsters? Ugh.

Attachments

• fat_disgusting_nobody.jpg
    fat_disgusting_nobody.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 321

JerseyJim

Explorer
Aug 17, 2003
Delaware County Pa.
I had a really good time yesterday, I don't have enough time to get out as often as I would like to due to my work schedule, as luck would have it a class I was supposed to take was cancelled so I was able to come out and explore, I'm glad I went, I hope to see everyone again soon

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
JerseyJim said:
I had a really good time yesterday, I don't have enough time to get out as often as I would like to due to my work schedule, as luck would have it a class I was supposed to take was cancelled so I was able to come out and explore, I'm glad I went, I hope to see everyone again soon

It was nice to meet you Jim. I think emergency medical people are heroes who do a job the rest of us are afraid of.

As far as yesterday, it was a 10. I loved the weather, the exploring places, and the company. I'm glad it went off so well.

PS: Steve, are your pants still wet? I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
BEHR655 said:
Glad you enjoyed it. :D

You did seem to get quite a rush over Steve getting wet :) I have never heard you laugh so hard.

BTW Bob, Jessica's arm is really bruised from your exuberance. Her twig extremities are hurting :)

Guy