Lines on the Pines 2012

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Jerseyman,

I am looking forward to seeing you again along with many other here. The PBX members and a few other NJPB members I believe will be at two tables this year and one of them might just be ...... Table 9. :D

Guy

Reactions: glowordz

Spung-Man

Explorer
Jan 5, 2009
Richland, NJ
loki.stockton.edu
Wow,

Due to academic commitments I only intended to breeze through in a half-hour or so. It soon became apparent that a short stay was absolutely impossible! Nearly four hours later, with heavy heart, I reluctantly exited. Kudos to Stanton, Schopp, and everyone else who put together this delightful venue.

Thank you!
S-M

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
There were quite a few people from this site there today. Even the dinner was well attended by many of us. It was nice to see Ben again after quite a while. If you have children they are going to have one in November that is geared toward them.

Spung Man I am sorry I missed you.You must have left around the time I arrived unless we just did not run into each other among the crowd.

Guy

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Thanks, Scott.

You're welcome. You played beautifully.
I enjoy listening to violin. I grew up having a very talented great aunt who played violin and taught several students who went on to the Curtis Institute. She rarely played for family but when she did, I was mesmerized.

oji

Piney
Jan 25, 2008
Browns Mills
It was nice to see a lot of the NJPB members. Some that I only see at this event. It took me a while to spot the new look Gabe in the crowd.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Yes, drb and Gabe did a very nice job. It was nice to see KenDawg involved with it also. And the intrepid explorer Liz had a part too.

Guy

Hewey

Piney
Mar 10, 2005
Pinewald, NJ
Very nice job on the presentation! Highlight of the night!

It was nice to meet some NJPB members I have not had the pleasure to meet yet, and to see all I know! Tracey and I had a great time!

Chris

Reactions: drb
Apr 6, 2004
Galloway
It was a lot of hard work that really paid off in the end! Thanks again to Renee, Elizabeth and Ken! I feel bad for not giving you guys credit at the end of the performance. I seem to always lose awareness of my surroundings in high pressure situations, probably because I get so zoned into what I'm doing. So again, thank you.