ORV Management In Sensitive Areas Of Wharton

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
In regards to the petition

Is there any way to find out who/what representatives this went out to?
I have not gotten anything back from anyone like petitions I do for the AMA.
Have you received any responses from representativs?
Tried Googling to see how it works but found nothing other than how moveon itself will get behind petitions.
Thanks for all your effort on this...

So the petition goes to Bob Martin, the commissioner of the NJ DEP; Mark Texel, director of the state Park Service; and then whoever your state senator and assemblypeople are. You can find out who they are at this link.

You should have received an automated email thanking you for signing the petition. Rob Auermuller claimed that the DEP was going to send out an email to each signer of the petition early this week, but that hasn't happened yet.

I have not received any responses directly, although I understand that the petition pushed up the DEP's timeline to announce the MAP. This is turning into a public relations disaster for them and they're trying everything they can do to nip it in the bud.

Reactions: smoke_jumper

enormiss

Explorer
Aug 18, 2015
Atco NJ
So the petition goes to Bob Martin, the commissioner of the NJ DEP; Mark Texel, director of the state Park Service; and then whoever your state senator and assemblypeople are. You can find out who they are at this link.

You should have received an automated email thanking you for signing the petition. Rob Auermuller claimed that the DEP was going to send out an email to each signer of the petition early this week, but that hasn't happened yet.

I have not received any responses directly, although I understand that the petition pushed up the DEP's timeline to announce the MAP. This is turning into a public relations disaster for them and they're trying everything they can do to nip it in the bud.

Good to know it is making peoples inbox, Thanks!

Reactions: Teegate

smoke_jumper

Piney
Mar 5, 2012
Atco, NJ
I contacted the Mayor of Tabernacle. Lets see how this plays out
[QUOTE="woodjin, post: 128790, member:resolution ]I contacted the Mayor of Tabernacle. Lets see how this plays out

I sent my township (waterford) a copy of "lakes" resolution and requested they do same.
If Medford also passed one I would also like to send them a copy of that too, but cant find it.

http://www.ecode360.com/documents/pub/ME0295/Resolutions/?year=2015&month=August&day=18[/QUOTE]
Waterford township has a meeting tomorrow at 7:30.

enormiss

Explorer
Aug 18, 2015
Atco NJ
Is this on waterfords agenda tomorrow?
Would be good to show support as these come up

edit... should have checked my mail before the forum

Mr H******
We have not received a copy of this, however I will forward it on to our committee and solicitor for review
Also, our Environmental Commission is holding their normal meeting on Thursday evening at 7pm and there will be a representative from the state in attendance to provide some insight and a brief question and answer period
Thank you for your email

Susan Danson, QPA, RPPO
Township Administrator

Last edited:

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I got an email from the office of Mark Texel today. It must be in response to the complaint I sent them a few weeks back. Unfortunately for everyone who sent one to them they maybe inadvertently sent the name and email address of everyone who complained. So I have the list and can mail everyone of them if I wanted. I hope the secretary did not do that inadvertently or maybe it is the way they do things. If you got an email today from his office check it out.

Guy

Last edited:

SuperChooch

Explorer
Aug 26, 2011
I got an email from the office of Mark Texel today. It must be in response to the complaint I sent them a few weeks back. Unfortunately for everyone who sent one to them they maybe inadvertently sent the name and email address of everyone who complained. So I have the list and can mail everyone of them if I wanted. I hope the secretary did not do that inadvertently or maybe it is the way they do things. If you got an email today from his office check it out.

Guy
Lol! I know, i noticed that right away. I already started my "reply all" response but probably won't be able to his send until the kids get to bed. Keep an eye out for it Guy, I'm also adding my senator, mayor and the mayors of Medford Lakes and Medford. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
That is a real privacy issue for sure. Looking the names over I am sure some of those individuals wrote to support the MAP plan. Maybe I will write them all and tell them I don't support it and the DEP gave me their address. I am sure they will be really happy about that.

Reactions: smoke_jumper

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I sent mine but I did not CC it. I know quite a few of the individuals on that list and I am sure they know my opinion.

ecampbell

Piney
Jan 2, 2003
No, I am confused about emails , "Our mayor just forwarded your email to me also...nice response "
and the resolution that passed in Medford. Can we see it? Also some help about how you got these resolutions to pass. What worked?

Reactions: Broke Jeep Joe