Pine Barrens in for late season hurricane or big northeaster?

pineywoman

Explorer
Aug 24, 2012
Geezer. I was planning on it, but another death in the family. My grandmom passed a few weeks back and now my grandfather passed tonight. He pretty much died of a broken heart and declined since she passed about 7/8 wks ago. Heading to Myrtle Beach to say goodbye. Life is too short to be angry or sad, but only need to be happy. You can't buy happiness. And you can't live with regrets. This girl has a full bottle of Joy in it about to conquer the world shortly. I have now found my joy as of late. You have a good weekend young sir.

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Sorry to hear about your grandmother and grandfather.
The lifelong bond of love between two people is more powerful than we can appreciate.
I remember a local woman passing away a few years ago just a month after her husband of 50+years. I stopped and talked to her son and the first thing he said was that she died of a broken heart. No ailments, just lost the will to live.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I am very happy tonite! :cool:

After 3 days without power after Sandy, the power went off again during the Nor'easter at 10:30 PM Wednesday. It just came back on again despite dire predictions that we were pushed to the back and it would be next Wednesday.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
You and Chris have sure had your problems in that area.

DeepXplor

Explorer
Nov 5, 2008
Jersey Shore
I lost power for eight days in Ocean Township, OC, thanks to a friend that let me borrow a small generator. My springtime project is to install a permanent generator.