Tax Parcel Website

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Funny how I can simply purchase a hunting app for my phone that will give me the block, lot, street address and owner's name anywhere in this State. For a few dollars more, I can get the same data for all 50 states.

MuckSavage

Explorer
Apr 1, 2005
Turnersville
Scott, is that OnX Hunt? I found a CES capped rebar in Dicktown & someone looked at his phone & said "oh, that's Aqua's properly corner". He stated he used that App. to share that info

Reactions: RednekF350

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Scott, is that OnX Hunt? I found a CES capped rebar in Dicktown & someone looked at his phone & said "oh, that's Aqua's properly corner". He stated he used that App. to share that info
Yep. I don't have it yet but both of my sons and one of my hunting buddies do and they love it.

Prior to the redaction mandated by the State, and if I had cell service, I would just go on the Geoweb while hunting and get the information I wanted to view on the spot. The real advantage of OnX is that it is pinpointing your actual position and showing parcel lines so that you can see when you might be crossing a boundary into private property.

Last edited:
Reactions: MuckSavage

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
My new site shows parcels with names for businesses and public property but I have redacted the names of private owners. It also shows info on many parcels that other sites don't have, because they are part of a group that is listed on another lot. It's really easy to use - just drag the map around and the data constantly updates in realtime, no need to click on anything.

I was originally planning to have it show your position on the map when used on your phone, but never got around to that. Frankly, there's been so little interest that I may just discontinue the whole thing, so check it out while you still can.

https://boydsmaps.com/pines/#17/39.904885/-74.555140/parcels07/0/0/

xt.png

Reactions: RednekF350