The big Burn

reelboys

Scout
Dec 22, 2008
holy park nj
They widend stevens road from RT 72 to the end to 60 yards wide for a big brun in coyle feild area from sooy rd to baplist rd does any one know when lots of tree stands and cameras in their to pull out

PancoastDrifter

Explorer
Dec 7, 2008
www.flickr.com
Just a matter of periods and commas...

"They widened Stevens road from RT 72 to the end, (to?) 60 yards wide for a big burn in (the) Coyle field area, from Sooy rd to Baptist rd. Does any one know when? Lots of tree stands and cameras in there to pull out."

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
As far as I know they usually do burns in the spring. Thanks for the info Reelboys.

Guy

GermanG

Piney
Apr 2, 2005
Little Egg Harbor
The official season runs from November 15 to March 15 but they often make an effort to avoid the areas most used by hunters until after deer season. If the weather doesn't offer enough days to burn the acreage they desire during the season they can extend it a week or so.

MarkBNJ

Piney
Jun 17, 2007
Long Valley, NJ
www.markbetz.net
It's embarrasing to be caught in an ungracious act. I will readily admit to being a correctness snob when it comes to written material on the Internet, albeit one who is still personally capable of very silly mistakes. I like to think that is because so much of what is posted on the net is intolerably bad. Still, it was not my intent to poke fun at someone who has to overcome physical challenges in the use of a keyboard and mouse, and for any part I played in that I apologize.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
A few years back I finally learned to ignore text problems and just figure it all out as best I can. Don't sweat it Realboys, just post away. Glad to have you here.

Guy

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
A photo of that road where they gouged it wider. A real mess they make of things, and they destroyed some Broom Crowberry.

watermark.php

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
So if they are going to do a burn, it appears it will be the plains.

Guy

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
Exactly as Bob said. I know one tree stand out there that is in a very small pocket of large pitch pine. He set the stand very high and there is an amazing view.

Reelboys, my wife has MS also. It does not affect her cognitive abilities (because of it's location) but I have heard of these symptoms that you have mentioned.

I am guessing, but I suspect Reelboy's thoughts are clear but he is having trouble (as he said) with the organization of his thoughts into communication. If reelboys is typical, the symptoms will subside after a period of time and he will be able to organize his thoughts into clear communication again. I don't know if this is exactly the case but it most likely is and I'd thought I'd offer this info since reelboys appears to be in the middle of an attack at the moment.

My wife has had alot of success with Avonex, although she hates the weekly injections I give her. Best of luck Reelboys and don't feel hesitant about posting now that we know what's up.

Jeff