The NEW Beer Thread

Trailhead00

Explorer
Mar 9, 2005
Haddonfield, NJ
I very much enjoy drinking Samuel Adams Summer Ale.
10-beers-you-must-drink-this-summer-sam-adams-summer-ale.jpg

Chrisr

Explorer
Sep 14, 2008
Cinnaminson, NJ
For the summer, I'm a sucker for Corona. A few months back my wife, myself and another couple attended a beer tasting dinner at our country club. They gave us 9 different beers from europe during the evening. Not small tasting glasses either, regular beer drinking glasses they were meant to be drank from. Long story short, I don't remember any of the names of the beers they had. Thank goodness I live a couple blocks from the place, cause I do hardly remember getting home that night.

Last week I visited a friend who gave me a "422" wheat beer, which was good.

Hewey

Piney
Mar 10, 2005
Pinewald, NJ
Yes, it was the only jeep on the showroom, so like it or not (but I did), it came with it.

Cool! When I was a kid my Dad had a cj5 with the Levi's interior in it. It was a cool ride. Only problem was on a quite night you could hear it rust.

So not to highjack the thread, I enjoyed a Dales Pale Ale under a large cedar tree yesterday evening. First beer I had out of a can in a long time. Good beer.

Chris

PINEY MIKE

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
Bamber Lake
My favorite beers are stouts and porters, but they're hard to get down in the summer heat. I especially like IPAs and wheat beers this time of year. Lucky for me Im heading to San Fran then San Diego in 2 weeks. You can bet your arse Im hitting the Lagunitas Brewery, it being only 50 min from San Fran.

Reactions: Bachman's Ivory

dogg57

Piney
Jan 22, 2007
Southern NJ
southjerseyphotos.com
Chris Henke and Ryan Krill's brewery is the latest in the state to open and is the only functioning brewery in Cape May County today. Their beers are only for sale now at Cabanas, but they plan to open their facility at the county airport in Lower Township to tours and tastings by the end of July or August.
It is one of only 23 breweries in the state, and one of only five in its lower half, including fellow craft brewer Flying Fish Brewing Co. in Cherry Hill and brewpubs the Tun Tavern in Atlantic City, Iron Hill Brewery in Maple Shade and Basil T's Brew Pub in Toms River

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/...cle_8f1868ea-b1b7-11e0-95da-001cc4c03286.html

dogg57

Piney
Jan 22, 2007
Southern NJ
southjerseyphotos.com
Still open (Basil T) Red Bank
http://www.basilt.com/sample-page/beer-php/

Basil T's in Toms River has changed their name to Artisan's Brewery and Italian Grill. The Gregorakis family has owned the restaurant since 2001 with no affiliation to the Original Basil T's in Red Bank. In order to avoid confusion and misconceptions that we are affilated, we decided to change our name. We still have great food and service - the only thing that has changed is our name. Please click here to visit our new website www.artisanstomsriver.com. We look forward to seeing you soon!