Southern NJ
southjerseyphotos.com
Voodoo Doughnut Bacon Maple Ale.Found this photo at
StayAbovethe Weather

577593_803075363382_1103909_36182037_1351916520_n.jpg

ericsanjuan

Dec 1, 2011
Turtle Stone Brewery..........
VINELAND — A beer launch planned for this weekend(4/21/12) is the first time Turtle Stone Brewery will offer its beer for sale to the public.
Always glad to see new breweries starting up in New Jersey.

You'd never guess it, but New Jersey gets distribution from more breweries than any other state in the U.S. That means when it comes to choice, we trump even great beer states like California and Oregon, or big importers like New York.

But we just can't compete with their breweries.

Yet.

We've got some good ones, to be sure. I love Flying Fish, really enjoy River Horse, like all the Boaks I've had, and see an exciting future ahead for folks like Carton and Kane. Sadly, though, none of those local brews have hit the national radar. Flying Fish has flirted with it thanks to their excellent Exit series, but they have yet to break through to the extent I think they deserve.

dogg57

Piney
Jan 22, 2007
Southern NJ
southjerseyphotos.com
Beer Week!
For fans of the frothy beverage, today’s kickoff of the annual celebration in Philadelphia is the start of a 10-day lovefest of handcrafted suds.
Yes, 10 days is more than a week, but when it comes to beer who’s counting?
And although Philly Beer Week begins its fifth annual blast, South Jersey residents and bar owners have been tapped to be a big part of PBW 2012.
Haddon Township, which has established itself as the mecca of craft beer in South Jersey, will be running its third Haddon Pub Fest on Saturday.
In addition, Uno Chicago Grills in Maple Shade, Deptford and Hamilton will participate by offering a different beer event every day of the festival.

http://www.courierpostonline.com/ar...d-awakening-Philly-Beer-Week-spills-into-S-J-

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Jessica's iPad doesn't do that. She wants to return it.

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Resurrecting this old post :D

My wife has been availing herself of this brew today. Can you guess? A little hint ... my daughters and I gave it a rare taste and it was putrid, much like all beers. The album is so much better.

IMG_0114.jpg

Guy

Gibby

Piney
Apr 4, 2011
Trenton
A question for the fellow beer advocates on the forum - Have you ever come across wheat or barley wine? I have read about several but I haven't seen any local around me. Do you know of any good ones and where to get'em? Cheers!

smoke_jumper

Piney
Mar 5, 2012
Atco, NJ
Flying Fish brewery gets a bigger home

I know I am upset about this, their old brewery was right across the street from my shop. Every time that they had a batch going I could that was all I could smell. In the last month or so I haven't noticed it, I figured that they made the move.:(

Apr 6, 2004
Galloway
A question for the fellow beer advocates on the forum - Have you ever come across wheat or barley wine? I have read about several but I haven't seen any local around me. Do you know of any good ones and where to get'em? Cheers!

There are many good barleywines out there. Do you have a Canal's nearby?