TICKS!

capttom

Scout
Feb 23, 2004
renee..i hope you didnt take offense to my earlier reply....it was not directed at you...i was simply trying to say that anyone who doesnt think we have redbugs or chiggers around here may not have been to the places where one could come in contact with them..............after reading your reply again it looks like someone is giving you a hard time....must have been in a pm...........dont give renee a hard time....she is a very nice person!!!!!.......tom

B

bach2yoga

capttom said:
renee..i hope you didnt take offense to my earlier reply....it was not directed at you...i was simply trying to say that anyone who doesnt think we have redbugs or chiggers around here may not have been to the places where one could come in contact with them..............after reading your reply again it looks like someone is giving you a hard time....must have been in a pm...........dont give renee a hard time....she is a very nice person!!!!!.......tom

No, Tom, I didn't take offense at your reply at all, I know your thoughts were directed to the naturalists who believe otherwise.
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I really am a nice person unless you give me reason not to be.
Renee

B

bach2yoga

BobM said:
bach2yoga said:
Methinks it might be wiser to check your facts before making ad hominem attacks and insinuations...Sniff! :cry:

Go ahead, let it out.

Feel better now?

If you're going to quote people you should do so accurately...to change someone else's post should be done on your comments, not in their quote box implying it was their comment. Unlike your emoticon, I shed no tears over you, as much as you'd like to believe otherwise. :bounce:

To purposefully misrepresent someone else's quote in their quote box shows a lack of intellectual integrity.

Here is the correct quote:

Methinks it might be wiser to check your facts before making ad hominem attacks and insinuations... :rolleyes:

Veggie Tales isn't exactly my style, but my kids enjoy it, especially one song called Dance of the Cucumber....
It ends like this....

Bob is really angry,
I hope he doesn't catch me...
It's so hard to run with a sombrero on my head. :D

Hey....maybe you could eat that sombrero???
Renee