Where is this?

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Stafford Forge is A WMA, It is not for beaches and such. Got plenty of them a few miles east. WMA stands for Wildlife Management Area, not public beaches, Sorry Bob, but I would rather keep it in its lowly state that to adopt your "vision" ;) Just raise the dam back up and repave a few roads around it, then repair a few dams. Most people don't realize that the isolated ponds are now teeming with largemouth bass. One of my favorite places in the pines

K.

SuperChooch

Explorer
Aug 26, 2011
Here's something a little different. :)
IMG_2860.JPG

T

Toothy Critter

Yep. I was flying to Puerto Rico for work and I noticed the telltale "lobes" of the lake and thought "hey that looks like...". I only have a few seconds to get the shot.

You may only have a few seconds to get the hell back out of Puerto Rico in a few days. BE CAREFUL

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
My wife works with a woman who left yesterday to NC to head out on a cruise to Cuba. Good luck! I hear on the news they changed the destinations. Where would you go??

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I am thinking your saying post # 1488 is at the outlet of the big bog on the Batona trail between 563 and 679. I have walked the trail through there many times and have never noticed this wall.

I still think you are mixing the posts up Al. Post #1468 and post 1473 are about the batona trail. Post 1488 is the wall in Whiting.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Bob, I think the confusion is that you are saying "below" and thinking the photo will show up below in the reply but the site only shows the link. Read post 1489 and 1490 closely and notice nothing is below.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Bob, I think the confusion is that you are saying "below" and thinking the photo will show up below in the reply but the site only shows the link. Read post 1489 and 1490 closely and notice nothing is below.

But if you click on the link, the photo pops up. I'm not sure that is a problem?

In the future, I'll show the photo again.