Here's a picture of the big foot blimp. :D

bigfoot1.gif

dogg57

Piney
Jan 22, 2007
Southern NJ
southjerseyphotos.com
Falcon-Project.jpg

The dual airship is equipped with a proprietary propulsion system that can carry the airship at speeds of 35-45 mph and maneuver with the kind of precision necessary to track a fast-moving animal. From what research suggests, everything that we have done on the ground has been ineffective in getting close to them; therefore a perspective from the sky, with an imaging platform to zoom in on them quickly and track their position, seems to be the most logical way for us to pursue motion picture evidence. We believe that this ground-breaking technology will give us the element of surprise in catching Hominoids on film. A dual airship can track a Hominoid even if it is running at top speed or climbing a mountain. A human on foot cannot.
* Further, the dual airship will provide the best chance at obtaining the long-awaited steady camera that has, as yet, been missing from ALL films of Hominoids in existence, because our dual airship will be fitted with a gyro to provide image stabilization.
* The gyro will house state of the art equipment that can view and film in infrared, thermal imaging and High Definition. We will also be employing new technologies that utilize CO2 identification and unnatural pattern recognition. Our advanced video and audio equipment will allow us to track Hominoids 24 hours a day.

MuckSavage

Explorer
Apr 1, 2005
Turnersville
Yesterday, While listening to 92.5 fm, An 8 year old little girl called in & said she loves hunting for Bigfoot & she "wants Santa to bring her camo clothes & night vision goggles". I chuckled and thought "How silly", then said to myself "That's awesome! At least she's outside, not sitting for hours in front of a video game!"

Reactions: dogg57
Status
Not open for further replies.