Forked River Mountain Cleanup

Apr 6, 2004
Galloway
Sorry I didn't make it my friends. It seems these past few years something always prevents me from making it. Today was my wife's birthday. I only made the FRM clean up once. Looks like it was a great day for you all, and for the FRMs also.

Jeff

Really, Jeff? Bob insisted that you don't like to use your musician fingers to pick up trash....

PINEY MIKE

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
Bamber Lake
It was a great day for the clean-up. Betsy and I really enjoyed meeting everyone and I agree, you couldn't ask for a better crew. Thanks for setting us all up Bob. Gabe, maybe running out of beverages was a good thing, we might have stayed up to dawn. Hope to see everyone again soon.
Mike

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
There was a woman photographer from the APP at Wells Mills but I don't see any photo's on their site.

Guy

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
It was a beautiful day in the woods with some good people and we got to attach some faces to a few of the NJPB website personalities.

I concluded, after picking up several hundred beer cans and seeing several hundred more picked up by others, that ALL irresponsible, slothful litterers drink really bad beer. I saw only Coors Light, Miller Lite and Bud Light cans and bottles in 3 hours of picking.
I think maybe they are so angry about the taste of the pissy brew that they hurl them out the window in disgust.

Well, not to worry about our fine tuned crew.
Afterwards, we enjoyed many fine and tasty brews with Piney Mike and his best half Betsy. Mike also shared some of his homemade wine which was also most excellent.

Here are a few pics:

Bob claiming Forked River Mountain for all to enjoy in perpetuity.

img_10191.jpg

Relaxing Bob in a rocker that he will soon be needing when he moves into an assisted living facilty.

img_10202.jpg

Finally, the good times and wreckage at the outdoor bar.

img_1021.jpg

Thanks to all for supporting my pines/ drinking addictions !

Scott

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Chris looks sober in that last photo ...... the rest of you I am not so sure about :D

Guy

Hewey

Piney
Mar 10, 2005
Pinewald, NJ
Chris looks sober in that last photo

I was, at that moment.:)

Yesterday was a goodtime. It was nice to finally get a chance to meet you Ben. It was also nice to meet Mike, Betsy, Fierodoug and Beth.

We should all be real proud of the job we did, we really polished that section of woods.

Thank you to Mike and Betsy for hospitality and a nice spot to have a few drinks after the work was done.

Chris

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Nice avatar Gabe.

One of the best western scenes of all time....when a dripping wet Clint Eastwood, carrying a double barrel tells Little Bill in the tavern..."I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you did to Ned."