Forked River Mountain Cleanup

PINEY MIKE

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
Bamber Lake
Young Guns 2 just came in the mail today! Best Western ever!

P.S. Do you recognize who that is in my profile?

The first Young Guns is way better, you dont have to listen to that old Bast#rd narrate.
My favorite's always been Lonesome Dove with Robert Duvall and Tommy Lee Jones, except you need about 4 hours of free time and 50 dollars worth of booze to get through it.

PINEY MIKE

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
Bamber Lake
Horse dung! A steamy pile of horse dung, I say! What's the matter with you anway?

Do they eat peyote in the second one? Didnt think so. That should settle the dispute. Nor do they get trapped in a burning building and come out killing dudes left and right. Did I mention that old bast#rd isnt talking jibberish in the first one either?

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
It is the character Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen in the third installment of the movie Back to the Future. In the other 2 he plays Biff Tannen. His real name is Tom Wilson.

Guy

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
Nice avatar Gabe.

One of the best western scenes of all time....when a dripping wet Clint Eastwood, carrying a double barrel tells Little Bill in the tavern..."I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you did to Ned."

the Unforgiven was a great movie, and that was a great scene. did you see Grand Torino? Another great Clint Eastwood movie.

Jeff

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I have watched the first and third movie at least 20 times. I enjoy them and see something new each time.

Guy

Apr 6, 2004
Galloway
I have watched the first and third movie at least 20 times. I enjoy them and see something new each time.

Guy

Great movies. One of the greatest movie trilogies of all time. I like 2 also, but not as much as 1 and 3. But you have to admit that the scenes with the old Biff and young Biff interacting are great.