Forked River Mountain Cleanup

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Hey Bob, trying to decide on the pick-up or the 4 runner. Will we be packing trash out w us or is that left for someone else? Thanks.

Mike, please bring the pickup. You don't mind carrying some bags of bottles and cans, and maybe the odd piece of refuse cast off by our repulsive "it's all about me" society?

long-a-coming

Explorer
Mar 28, 2005
Berlin Twp
Bob PBX:

I am strongly considering attending this event. I am also working that day so I would have some folks along with me. I will try to secure our only 4wd, the mighty Subaru?!? I took it up the mountain a few years back when it was a brand new vehicle. One guy so far really wants to go. We don't necessarilly have to go with your group as it sounds like you have plenty of guys already. We had a good time with those dudes you sent us out with the Oak leave Preserve- I think that was the place. Even if the 4wd is not available I can get a minivan and just stay on paved areas.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Bob PBX:

I am strongly considering attending this event. I am also working that day so I would have some folks along with me. I will try to secure our only 4wd, the mighty Subaru?!? I took it up the mountain a few years back when it was a brand new vehicle. One guy so far really wants to go. We don't necessarilly have to go with your group as it sounds like you have plenty of guys already. We had a good time with those dudes you sent us out with the Oak leave Preserve- I think that was the place. Even if the 4wd is not available I can get a minivan and just stay on paved areas.

Okay Tom....if you come I'll try to keep you with me, even if we have to pack you into another vehicle if you don't have the subaru. But if we can't fit you in, and you still come with a non-4 wheel, I'll turn you over to Mickey for regular distribution.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Looks like it will be a fairly nice day for this.

Guy

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Okay, so we have:

Ben
Guy & Jess
Chris (Hewey)
Fierdoug
Tom (oji)
PineyMike
Tom (long-a-coming)

If any of you cannot make it, send me a PM or something so I don't look for you.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
No change here ...... I will see all of you there.

Guy

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Ben
Guy & Jess
Chris (Hewey)
Fierdoug and Beth
Tom (oji)
Mike & Betsy
Tom (long-a-coming)
Gabe

PS: I've been reading some news online. It's a shame we can't pick up a couple dozen violent criminals
from the tri-state area and dump their sorry butts in the dumpster too.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
PS: I've been reading some news online. It's a shame we can't pick up a couple dozen violent criminals
from the tri-state area and dump their sorry butts in the dumpster too.

We might find some of them there, or maybe even part of them. Then your wish can come true.

Guy

fierodoug

Explorer
Jul 12, 2010
Browns Mills
Hey Bob, I dont know what you look like yet, What kinda vehicle I am I looking for when I get there, or will you be wearing your pinebarrens explorer shirt? You cant miss me as I be coming in my Very Rusty green Geo Tracker.

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Due to a fortuitous scheduling change of my gun club's work day, I will be at Wells Mills to meet you alls.

Gabe, put your drinkin' shoes on, I got a few Undercover Investigation Shutdowns and some other things to sample afterwards.
:)