Sasquatch in the Pines

Status
Not open for further replies.

jburd641

Explorer
Jan 16, 2008
Port Charlotte, Fl.
Are there porcupines in the pines? The reason I ask is I just learned that porcupines are known to eat sasquatch bones. I have no idea how this "fact" came about but since it was on "Finding Bigfoot" it must be true. Just when I start to get a little bored with the show, it gets better.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I have seen Porkies in the Poconos and I hear they are in north Jersey but I have never seen them in the barrens.I think we are south of their range.Are Sasquatch bones ever found above the KT boundary?

ecampbell

Piney
Jan 2, 2003
I have seen Porkies in the Poconos and I hear they are in north Jersey but I have never seen them in the barrens.I think we are south of their range.Are Sasquatch bones ever found above the KT boundary?
A porki walked across my front lawn a few years ago. Lucky the terriers were in. It was calm and didn't have a care in the world.

gipsie

Explorer
Sep 14, 2008
atlantic county
Porcupines are forest dwelling creatures......so maybe??? I've seen them in NY and New England...but I have also seen a cougar (or two) in the pines...lol!

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Because I have seen porkies in pa and north jersey,it's not that far of a stretch to believe they could show up in south jersey.I was skeptical of the bear sightings but only slightly so till I seen one myself a mile from my house in a woodlot in a residential area.By the way porkies are on display as stuffed specimens and in several zoos as live animals if you doubt the existence of porkies,give me a live or even a dead squatch to examine and I'll be a believer today:)

Wrote a poem quite a few years back-about a sasquatch and a human getting trapped in one of those big coastal blizzards we have ever so many years. The two of them realized they had more in common than the need to huddle for warmth.

Think I called it "Essau".

About all I recall now is the last line: "A Man can be your brother and not look much like you."

Man ! That was LAME----but - limericks are tough !

brayingjackass-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.