Status
Not open for further replies.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Adam
I am actually curious,not busting your stones here.has there ever been anything like a bigfoot found in the fossil record?Wouldn't be Neandertal right? I hear there has been at least one giant species of ape found,I believe Gigantopitecus?

Adam Buchler

Scout
Nov 5, 2011
I think the first chimp fossil ever found was in 2005...and think about how long they have been around...and there are more of them. So it's pretty reasonable to think that you're not going to find bf fossils anytime soon. Btw this guy is writing a book about bf in NJ...thought you might want to check it out. bigfootburbs.com

Adam Buchler

Scout
Nov 5, 2011
also, Dr. Ketchum's paper seems to be coming along nicely...so I think you will see the scientific community change their minds on the subject soon.

Old Crazy

Explorer
Oct 13, 2007
Stinking Creek, NJ
I think the first chimp fossil ever found was in 2005...and think about how long they have been around...and there are more of them. So it's pretty reasonable to think that you're not going to find bf fossils anytime soon. Btw this guy is writing a book about bf in NJ...thought you might want to check it out. bigfootburbs.com

Chapter 10 of that book is, "What To Do If You See A Bigfoot"

Put the cork back in the bottle, that's what you do. lol :D

Reactions: noboat
old crazy i can only hope you see one when you're out there one day....and i hope you shit in your pants lol

Adam, you're a newbie here (as am I) . I've had a chance to read quite a few posts,and can see most of the posters are exceptionally knowledgeable about the Pines ; and some have done troop and stomp through just about every piece of semi-solid ground.

If they scoff at the notion of a Bigfoot doing the tarantella through the boondocks, they are probably worth listening to - as you've probably figured out already.

Old Crazy

Explorer
Oct 13, 2007
Stinking Creek, NJ
old crazy i can only hope you see one when you're out there one day....and i hope you shit in your pants lol

You better hope that doesn't happen because then I won't tell anybody. Here's why...

Interview being filmed for television

Reporter: "What did you see today?"

Old Crazy: "I saw Bigfoot."

Reporter: "Where did you see him?"

Old Crazy: "I was hiking the Batona Trail about two miles south of Batsto. I detoured down a fire line to anser the call of nature and I saw this seven foot tall ape-like creature pass right in front of me."

Reporter: "What did you do next?"

Old Crazy: "Uhhhhh...?"

Reactions: Adam Buchler

Adam Buchler

Scout
Nov 5, 2011
Adam, you're a newbie here (as am I) . I've had a chance to read quite a few posts,and can see most of the posters are exceptionally knowledgeable about the Pines ; and some have done troop and stomp through just about every piece of semi-solid ground.

If they scoff at the notion of a Bigfoot doing the tarantella through the boondocks, they are probably worth listening to - as you've probably figured out already.
they are worth listening to without a doubt....but this is just one thing they're wrong about. I would bet all the money that I will make in my lifetime that they are wrong. BF moves through every nook and cranny in the continental US and Canada. I'm not suggesting that they "live" in the pines but they certainly move through it from time to time....my guess is that they migrate seasonally north to south/south to north...and that they sometimes move through NJ in the process. Btw I live in twp also. Maybe one of these nights you can tag along if you'd like. See if we can't make a believer out of you lol.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I see not everyone lost electric.been without here 74 hours.just got it back but everyone around me still without.
Being a YEC I don't believe chimps have been around more then a few hours more then us so why we don't find chimp fossils is beyond me,I'd say some of the fossils they are trying to pass off as early hominids are actually the chimp fossils they are not recognizing.
I'd love to go on a bigfoot hunt but the only way bigfoot is going to make me (Ship High In Transit) myself is if he looks like a seven foot fire ant.I do like running around the barrens in the dark anyway and have no doubt started a few bigfoot legends myself with my pre 30 shenaningans back in the 80's. Can't run too fast anymore so i behave myself better now.

Shoot ! You KNOW this practically begs for a Bigfoot song...but I'll cut you a break and refrain.

Oh, Lord ! Forgive me in advance--Please !!

THE BIGFOOT HUNT

I'd love to go on a Bigfoot hunt​
When the moon is sickly white​
And all sorts of scaly things​
Are crawling through the night.​
I'd bring my little flashlight​
And perhaps a candy bar-​
(Unlike that sinful Geezer​
With his Whiskey in the Jar !)​
Perhaps a clothespin for my nose​
(I understand they smell )​
And a pair of proper shoes​
So I can run like hell.​
Just in case our paths should cross​
(A prospect most alarmin ' !)​
I'd better pack some extra drawers​
And a big ol' roll of Charmin' .​

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Oh, Lord ! Forgive me in advance--Please !!

THE BIGFOOT HUNT

I'd love to go on a Bigfoot hunt​
When the moon is sickly white​
And all sorts of scaly things​
Are crawling through the night.​
I'd bring my little flashlight​
And perhaps a candy bar-​
(Unlike that sinful Geezer​
With his Whiskey in the Jar !)​
Perhaps a clothespin for my nose​
(I understand they smell )​
And a pair of proper shoes​
So I can run like hell.​
Just in case our paths should cross​
(A prospect most alarmin ' !)​
I'd better pack some extra drawers​
And a big ol' roll of Charmin' .​

A first rate songwriter you be Geezer! This should be turned over to Ray Stevens!

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I have to admit I did have a Bigfoot encounter once when a seven year old child. I was afraid of ridicule but the story has to be told. This is probably the first and only encounter of Bigfoot in a building.I was in my basement and I was quite the little Pyro back then.I was pulling bits of insulation out from around the furnace/heater that was in the basement and sticking it in the pilot light to lite it and then dropping it on the concrete floor to watch it burn.Suddenly I was lifted bodily and sent sailing across the basement by this Big Foot that was securely planted in my @$$.As I sailed through the air I looked back over my shoulder to see it was attached to my Dad who had crept up unawares.Usually I just got the belt but this was extenuating circumstances so he brought Big Foot in for help.Size 13 I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.