The NEW Beer Thread

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
:p

..."And then there was some other people camped right on the river and they saw him running around their vehicle being chased by a cow."

What the hell kind of campgrounds do they run in Australia? I wonder if they have equivalant to our Bud Light over there, because most people don't bring 18 packs to a weekend camp (well, then again). Maybe it was Swine Light?

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Many years ago, I had an assistant from Australia. She was quite a character... but that's another story. ;) She always drank Fosters Beer (of course), and when someone offered her a light beer one day she said "ugh, this tastes like lolly water"! I asked her what that meant and she said it was like soda pop - something sweet that kids drink.

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Thanks Guy that was neat.
Bigfoot Barleywine is an awesome brew with a limited release each year. It is also a potent brew and one or two is all you can handle at a sitting. Usually.
:)

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Right on my man Gabriel.
I think we should change the Bread and Milk thread to Beer and Chips or Beer and Jerky.
Isn't that what really matters in times of meteorological distress?
:guinness:

Reactions: noboat

ecampbell

Piney
Jan 2, 2003
image011.jpg

PINEY MIKE

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
Bamber Lake
Bigfoot Barleywine is an awesome brew with a limited release each year. It is also a potent brew and one or two is all you can handle at a sitting. Usually.
:)
When they used to have them in the 6 packs I used to put all 6 down. Many of these companies have switched to the 4 packs lately, bigfoot included. Shes quite thick and dark with a bite.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I think that goose had no choice going into that room. I bet if you open the door it will not go out.

Guy