Wet Forest - Formerly Known as Dry Forest

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Looks like the snow thrower can stay in storage this weekend. :)

snow.png

Natl Weather Service - Philadelphia/Mount Holly

Reactions: Wick

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Our temperatures are supposed to be above freezing through the whole event (43 Sat, 34 Sat Night, 41 Sunday). If that's right, plus the warm ground, any snow that we get probably won't last for long.

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
This one really didn't amount to much here. Get ready for the next one! :dance: Getting even warmer, no snow. And it looks like the biggest impact will be West of the Pines.

Screen Shot 2024-01-07 at 10.52.21 AM.png

Reactions: dragoncjo

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Totals from this storm . The next one looks like it could bring more. Getting some pretty strong wind gusts here right now, think I'll skip my usual afternoon walk. :)

Screen Shot 2024-01-07 at 3.27.33 PM.png

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Power went on and off here a few times, staying off now. Ugh.Half way through an 8 hour export of aerial imagery, running on the UPS now but that won't last long. Time to get the generator out and hook it up. :bang:

NJChileHead

Explorer
Dec 22, 2011
Not looking good here in Mercer County, lots of localized flooding and I'm thinking that the Delaware might go over flood stage. I think there's going to be some damage to homes, and like Smokejumper said the wind is howling here too. The ground is already saturated from all of the rain we had in December-January. Very concerning.

• Wow
Reactions: Teegate and Boyd

smoke_jumper

Piney
Mar 5, 2012
Atco, NJ
Not looking good here in Mercer County, lots of localized flooding and I'm thinking that the Delaware might go over flood stage. I think there's going to be some damage to homes, and like Smokejumper said the wind is howling here too. The ground is already saturated from all of the rain we had in December-January. Very concerning.
It wasn’t me that said the wind was howling. But it’s howling here. Sounds like it’s going to be a long night. My kids came home saying all the teachers told them that they weren’t going to have school tomorrow or at least a two hour delay.

Reactions: Teegate and Boyd