Bass River Bigfoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

grendel

Explorer
Feb 24, 2006
Fredericksburg VA
the jersey devil is a Sasquatch,all the winged long necked creature stuff is from city people seeing herons and cranes.I was canoing on the rappahannock river this weekend and heard a couple of great blue herons get into some kind of fight,I had no idea those things could make a racket like that.

NJHIKERADAM

Scout
Jul 19, 2006
Physical proof that Bigfoot is in the Pine Barrens......

p1010134.jpg

The Batona is full of funny stuff.........

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
At least they could have put one foot in front of the other making it look semi real. :) Because of that I don't believe. :D

Guy

uuglypher

Explorer
Jun 8, 2005
Estelline, SD
Believe in Bigfoot? The key word is "believe."

John Locke said it well: "One cannot be reasoned out of an idea that one wasn't reasoned into."

Dave

Sky042

Sep 24, 2005
Spent 22+ years growing up in New Gretna/Bass River never heard of a Bigfoot legend for that are.

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery

You know, this photo has been bothering me for a while but I didn't know why. Now I figured it out. If you have the original book by McCoy and Miller, "The Jersey Devil" go to page 89. Then look at this picuture Bob posted again.

I think that is what was in the way back of my mind when I saw it. Or maybe it was some other rendering I'm not sure. Does anyone else see the similarity?

Jeff

grendel

Explorer
Feb 24, 2006
Fredericksburg VA
I do not have the book but I remember the picture, first thing I thought of. The other picture ot The "maine monster" looks like a cross between a chow and a coyote. I think the angle has a lot to do with the strangeness of the photo that is posted above.

Hewey

Piney
Mar 10, 2005
Pinewald, NJ
the head looks the same, dog like paws in the front, but I dont know about the webs on the back feet. does look similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.