Beer (again)

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Bob,

I plotted all the cords possible and one landed right on a bridge. I hope that is the meeting spot and not where this is going to occur! It is right along a main road. Let me know if this is just the meeting spot and I will give my answer.

Guy

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Bob,

I plotted all the cords possible and one landed right on a bridge. I hope that is the meeting spot and not where this is going to occur! It is right along a main road. Let me know if this is just the meeting spot and I will give my answer.

Guy

Let me see if you have it. Send me a PM or email.

long-a-coming

Explorer
Mar 28, 2005
Berlin Twp
Guess the beer.

I miss Bob's mystery brew game so here it goes:

Attachments

• mid%20May-Mid%20June2009%20180[1].jpg
    mid%20May-Mid%20June2009%20180[1].jpg
    192 KB · Views: 230

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
I've discovered that Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is a pretty decent beer in a pinch. Better than the Bud/Miller/Coors swill that most bars around here serve. I know of two places in Toms River that have it on tap.

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
My oldest son bought me a Canal's mix and match for Father's Day and it contained the Holy Grail of ales, DogfishHead 120 minute.
$8.00 for a 12 oz. bottle but everyone should try it at least once.
Almost like brandy and incredible.
He threw in a Belzebuth, a Boulder Beer, a Southern Tier, a Flying Dog IPA and 1 other.
Somedays, its good to be the King.

Apr 6, 2004
Galloway
Scott,

If it's not too late, don't drink the 120 minute just yet. That beer needs to age. The longer the better. I recently got a hold of a bottle of that stuff at a local bar. It must have been sitting in the cooler for a couple of years. It looked like it went through hell. But the taste was nothing short of heaven.

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Scott,

If it's not too late, don't drink the 120 minute just yet. That beer needs to age. The longer the better. I recently got a hold of a bottle of that stuff at a local bar. It must have been sitting in the cooler for a couple of years. It looked like it went through hell. But the taste was nothing short of heaven.

Too late !
I read on the bottle that it ages well. Kinda like me.
:D

Furball1

Explorer
Dec 11, 2005
Florida
Beer

Just got back from the Dominican Republic and tried "El Presidente"--I was pleasantly surprised--It's not bad at all. "Yuengling" is good. "Rolling Rock" is one of my favorites. " Gerste u hopfen Gibt gute Tropfen "

Furball1

Explorer
Dec 11, 2005
Florida
Tarpon Spoon

I tried this once at a local Irish Pub my wife and I frequent a few times a year. Love their fish and chips. I found it to be one of the best draught beers I have ever had. I thought it was a Micro-brew, and then found out it was created by a brewmeister @ A-B in Jacksonville. Here is a link to some reviews. Boy, when you read them you will come away more confused about this beer; you just have to try it. It is available ONLY on tap, and might be limited to the Florida market. As an FYI, we revisited the Pub and it was gone already, so I'm not sure it's still being brewed.