The Pine Borings

PINEY MIKE

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
Bamber Lake
PineyMike,

Did you know that roughly 16% of people with "Kim" as their first name are in fact males? Moreover, what makes you think that Kim is not my last name? In any case, I quite like being called "sweetheart". Thanks, sweety!

Whatever Kim.. wheres the moderator? Throw this transvestite slag and her thread where it belongs.. in the Slag Heap!! (boy I hope im not talking to a 10 yr old).

kingofthepines

Explorer
Sep 10, 2003
the final outpost
PineyMike,

Did you know that roughly 16% of people with "Kim" as their first name are in fact males?

true dat

Kim_Il_Sung.jpg

Kim

Feb 28, 2009
Piney Mike said:
Throw this transvestite slag and her thread where it belongs.. in the Slag Heap!! (boy I hope im not talking to a 10 yr old).

It must not take much for you to lose your dignity, seeing that a 10 yr old has you acting like this.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
So Kim, how is it living down the shore? Boring?

Guy

Aaron

Explorer
Jul 29, 2007
What is a slag heap destined thread with out me posting in it first?

"Oh, c'mon kingofthepines. I stated my opinion, and I supported it with facts."

Actually Kim you stated you opinion then supported it with more opinion. Welcome to the site, if you would like I am sure some of us could take you to spots in the pines that are unlike any other place in the pines or in the world for that matter.

Give a holla if you want to go exploring sometime.

Oct 25, 2006
Apparently Kim you have never had the pleasure of a Pine Barrens Boring laying on the sand gazing up at the Stars********* on a Moon less night.

Jim

Sue Gremlin

Piney
Sep 13, 2005
Vicksburg, Michigan
Scientific American, December, 2007: Boredom is linked to both emotional factors and personality traits. Problems with attention also play a role, and thus techniques that improve a person’s ability to focus may diminish boredom.

So it's not the Pines. It's you.