The Pine Borings

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Honestly, I think it's a good thing when people find the pines boring. They should tell everyone they know to stay away. We don't need any more tourists, let's just keep it as our own little secret. :)

MarkBNJ

Piney
Jun 17, 2007
Long Valley, NJ
www.markbetz.net
shipment_of_fail.jpg

Kim

Feb 28, 2009
Aaron said:
Actually Kim you stated you opinion then supported it with more opinion.

Shows how much you know about the history of your Pine Borings.

Give a holla if you want to go exploring sometime.

Gee, I think that's a great idea. What pretty young woman wouldn't want to take a walk in the woods with a complete stranger? Where do I sign up?

Kim

Feb 28, 2009
girl said:
Honestly, I think it's a good thing when people find the pines boring. They should tell everyone they know to stay away. We don't need any more tourists, let's just keep it as our own little secret.

See, I'm doing you inbred pineys a favor. You're welcome. I must note, moreover, that your xenophobic-like attitude is indicative of a low level of intelligence. No wonder you find the Pine Borings interesting.

glowordz

Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
SC
www.gloriarepp.com
Well-trolled, Kim, you got the fish to jump. You got some bears to bite. You may even have conjured up a mountain lion or two. Are you having fun yet?

Ten years old or twenty-five or somewhere in between? This is not a junior high cafeteria . . .

And so: I just drove 900 miles to visit the Pine Barrens -- every minute there was a delight, from train trestles to mogul tracks to icy moss. I'll be coming back.

Sue Gremlin

Piney
Sep 13, 2005
Vicksburg, Michigan
See, I'm doing you inbred pineys a favor. You're welcome. I must note, moreover, that your xenophobic-like attitude is indicative of a low level of intelligence. No wonder you find the Pine Borings interesting.

Now yer speakin' with them big fancy words. Whut now? He's a xylophone? That don't even make no sense.

BlueMoonMuskrat

Explorer
Sep 12, 2008
she's right, the pines are very boring.

there's nothing to see there, just some trees and water and the usual stuff you find in the woods.

no need for her or anybody to go there and waste their time.

no need at all :)

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org

Half of these people are city folk you wanna see how it gets done piney style head on over to my place about 12 miles south west of atsion ranger station, or better yet i'll take a ride out to your city.:) better yet give me a ring or text 856 207 0816.

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
I would be really surprised if "it" is a "she". Would also think twice about posting your phone number here; bad idea. And why in the world would anyone take this troll seriously?

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org
lol, i go along with it. as far as my number goes it is posted on ALOT of sites and forums all across the USA, for i do ALOT with the offroad community. I could care less honestly who calls and who doesnt. I have also had my number on craigslist for a long time doing off road recovery. I think someone else has taken it over though.

Chrisr

Explorer
Sep 14, 2008
Cinnaminson, NJ
I really wasn't going to post, but............

I have an idea. Why don't we take Kim (We should'nt call Kim an "It" since we don't know for sure if Kim is male or female. I prefer to just call them "Shim" for now.) on one of Guy's Rattlesnake adventures??? We'll see if the word "boring" enters "Shim's" vocabulary then. :D

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
http://www.flayme.com/troll/angler.shtml

Almost every troll is male; I don't know why this is.

The troll has few social skills, and most have never had a girlfriend, many never will.

There's a clear pattern among trolls; they are much more likely to ignore posts known to be from women. And when they do respond to women, they are much more likely to be brief, abusive, condescending and patronising.

This is almost certainly more due to fear than misogyny - they just don't know any women. Except Mom. But their attitude rather reduces their chances of reproducing, which is probably a good thing.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Is anyone interested in me closing this thread? I vote yes.

Guy